Corporate Law Society [CLS], NLU, Jodhpur is pleased to
announce the results of the 1st Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay
Competition, 2016. Below mentioned are the winners of the competition:
1st Prize: Akshita Jha, (WB National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata)
2nd Prize: Abhilasha S.G. (School of Law, Christ University, Bangalore)
3rd Prize: Gibran Naushad (National Law University, Delhi)
In addition, following students shall be awarded merit certificates:
1. Ankur Mishra (Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow)
2. Anirudh Goyal (WB National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata)
3. Akshita Pandit (NALSAR, Hyderabad)
4. Saksham Mishra (College of Law & Legal Studies, UPES, Dehradun)
5. Nikhil Cherian (Symbiosis Law School, Pune)
6. Neelabh Kumar Bist (Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai)
7. Raneeta Pal (University College of Law, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur)
We would also like to take this opportunity to profusely thank Mr. Vishal Yaduvanshi (Partner, Luthra & Luthra Law Offices, Delhi) and Mr. Sumit Agrawal (Partner, Suvan Law Advisors, Mumbai) for agreeing to judge the final entries of the competition and incessantly supporting us in our endeavour.
We congratulate all the winners of the competition. Prize money and certificates shall be sent to the winners shortly. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any doubts.