· IELPO LL.M. on International Economic Law and Policy, University of Barcelona (awarded partial scholarship of EUR 14,000 as a recipient of the ELSA Scholarship Award).
· Masters of International Law and Economics, World Trade Institute, University of Bern (awarded Director’s Scholarship of CHF 7,000).
· White & Case LL.M. in International Arbitration, University of Miami School of Law (awarded full tuition scholarship of USD 48,000 by Young ICCA and Miami Law School).
· LL.M. in International Commercial Arbitration, Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law (awarded partial scholarship of USD 24,000 as a recipient of the Straus Merit – FDI Moot Competition Scholarship).
· LL.M. Program in 'International Investment Treaty Arbitration', Uppsala University.