- Rajendra Dangwal, Saahil Dama and Sanjay Krishna - semi-finalists, Trivium VII, Punjab Engineering College.
- Tejjas Malik, Nirmal - quarter-finalists, GNLU Debate.
- Satyaki Mukherjee, Sushant Belvet - semi-finalists, GNLU Debate.
- Arsh Jha, Swapnil Srivastava - quarter-finalists, GNLU Debate.
- Paras Marya, Suchit Teddy - Novice finals, GNLU Debate.
- Amanee Kadakia - breaking adjudicator, GNLU Debate.
- Saahil Dama - second best speaker, Trivium VII, Punjab Engineering College.
- Rahul Datta – Best adjudicator, Trivium , Punjab Engineering College
- Sanskriti Sidana – Second-best adjudicator, Trivium , Punjab Engineering College
- Saahil Dama - Best speaker, Prof. Ghanshyam Singh Memorial Debate 2015, NLU Delhi
- Sanjay Krishna, Rajendra Dangwal, Thomas Vallianeth – Semi-finalists, 7th CNLU National Parliamentary Debate, 2015, CNLU Patna
- Sanjay Krishna, Rajendra Dangwal, Thomas Vallianeth – Semi-finalists, Q.E.D 2015 Parliamentary Debate Tournament, BITS Pilani
- Sagnik Das, Sanskriti Sidana, Saahil Dama - Semi-finalists, Prof. Ghanshyam Singh Memorial Debate 2015, NLU Delhi
- Sanskriti Sidana – Fourth-best adjudicator, Q.E.D 2015 Parliamentary Debate Tournament, BITS Pilani
- Arpit Gupta, Sanjay Krishna, Rajendra Dangwal – Quarter-finalists, Connaissance 2015, Nirma University
- Swapnil Srivastava, Arsh Jha – Quarter-finalists, NALSAR IV 2015
- Averal Sibal, Arsh Jha - Novice Finalists, GNLU Debate 2015
- Ananya Bajpai, Pallavi Singhal - Novice Semi-finalists, GNLU Debate
- Richa Vatsa, Rohil Bansal – Novice Semi-finalists, NALSAR IV 2015
- Shreya Singh, Shambhavi Kala – Novice Semi-finalists, NALSAR IV 2015
- Reshma Ravipati – Quarter-finalist adjudicator, RVDT 2015, RV College of Engineering
- Dhruv Chaddha, Shloka Shah - Quarter-finalists, GNLU Debate 2015
- Abhipsit Mishra (14’), Saransh Kumar (14’) and Amrit Grewal (14’) finished Runner-up at the 2nd KIIT Law School Parliamentary Debate from amongst 54 participating teams (2012).
- Akshay Vashistha (14’), Saransh Kumar (14’) and Amrit Grewal (14’) won the Eastern Book Company Parliamentary Debate at RMLNLU. Lucknow (2011).
- Abhilash Agarwal (18’), Second Best Speaker, Bol- Academic Debate at the National Academic Conference-Department of Commerce organized by Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi University in March 2014
- Ali Amerjee (15’), Best Speaker, “Lawyered” (Debate), “Taksh”, IIT Rajasthan (2013, 2012 & 2011)
- Ali Amerjee (15’), Best Speaker, “Spectrum”, National Institute of Fashion Technology, Jodhpur (2014)
- Sanskriti Sidana (Third), Secured the first place in the NLIU Bhopal Media Law Essay Competition 2015.
- Aditya Pratap Singh (16’), Winner of Wipro Earthian research paper competition on environment. Selected out of 260 entries from various colleges including IIMs and IITs.
- Aditya Pratap Singh (16’), Winner of Legal Essay Competition organised Law Exam Times, ‘Creation of New States in India: Problems And Prospects’, Published in Vol. 4 2013 Law Exam Time
|MODEL UNITED NATIONS
- Mimansa Ambashta (16’), Chairperson, General Assembly, NSIT MUN '14 (NSIT Dwarka); Agenda: South Sudan Humanitarian Crisis
- Mimansa Ambashta (16’), Chairperson, General Assembly SPECPOL, Columban MUN '13 (St Columbus School, New Delhi) ; Agenda: Israel Palestine Dispute Assessment
- Mimansa Ambashta (16’), Chairperson, World Trade Organization, NUJS MUN '13 (WBNUJS, Kolkata), agenda: Euro Debt Crisis
- Mimansa Ambashta (16’), Chairperson, Brainwiz MUN '13, Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice; Agenda: Fraudulent Medications
- Saurav Modi (18’) and Varun Thakur (18’), Finalists, UPES Client Counselling Competition, Dehradun
- Rishabh Kalra, Akash Anurag Jha, Krishnan S. (First Year), Won the second prize at Quizzine- Annual Inter College Quiz Competition, Sardar Patel University.
- Sanjay Krishna (18’) & Shashank Nukala (15’), Winners TATA Crucible Campus Quiz, Jaipur Regional Round
- Saurav Modi (18’), Winner, UMANG Quiz, Bhawanipore College, Kolkata