National Law University Jodhpur has signed memorandum of understanding for exchange of students and teachers for conducting various joint academic programmes and research activities.
- Freiburg University, Law School, Germany
National Law University Jodhpur has entered into memorandum of understanding with the famous European university for exchange of two students per academic year from each institution and to grant research fellowships.
- US Education Foundation, New Delhi
The university has entered into memorandum of understanding with the philanthropic foundation with reference to Fulbright scholarships available for visiting faculty/ professors, organizing seminars, conferences and workshops.
- Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute, New Delhi
National Law University has finalized the memorandum of understanding with the institute for promoting academic exchange, conducting of seminars, conferences and undertaking joint research programmes etc.
- School of Law, Kings College, University of London. U.K.
NLUJ has signed memorandum of understanding with the Kings' college, London for exchanging research fellows and research facilities. It has been agreed to exchange one research fellow per academic year and to undertake collaborative research and mutual assistance in preparing curriculum and conduct joint seminars, workshops and conferences. A mutually beneficial system of cost has also been worked out.
- Ural State Law Academy, Russia
National Law University Jodhpur has entered into memorandum of understanding with Ural State Law Academy, Russian Federation to develop cooperation in the field of research, study and methodological cooperation, cultural cooperation, student and faculty exchange, arranging joint conferences, using of joint tutorship for organization of double degree defenses of desertions. Prof. Sergey A. Stepanov, Director, Institute of Private Law, Yekterinberg, Russia visited the University and delivered lectures for the benefit of students and faculty.
- Commonwealth of Learning (CoL) Vancouver
The University has entered into an agreement with Commonwealth of Learning (CoL) Vancouver, Canada to encourage the development and sharing of open learning/ distance education knowledge, resources and technologies.
- Beijing Union University China
NLUJ has formalized a Memorandum of Understanding with the university for conducting joint conferences, short term educational programmes and exchange of academic information.
- Construction Industry Arbitration Council, New Delhi
The National Law University has finalized the program for conducting various joint training programmes for different interest groups.
- Institute of Management Technology-Centre for Distance Learning, Ghaziabad
NLU and IMT-CDL have been running a collaborative M.S. in Cyber Law and Security. The program has been initiated to develop techno-legal professionals possessing the highly sought after blend of technology along with an in depth knowledge of the complex nuances of cyber law. The course aims to develop the skills to imbibe cyber security issues with a technological background and then relate them to complex cyber world legal problems. The tenure of this MS program is minimum 2 years and maximum 4 years.
- Collaboration with DAAD:
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is a joint organization of Institutions of Higher Education in Germany. It seeks to promote international academic collaborations. DAAD has agreed to grant scholarships to NLU Jodhpur students for pursuing higher education in Germany. We have also entered into fruitful exchange program with some of the leading Universities of Germany for student exchange and conducting joint research. There has been regular exchange of students between National Law University, Jodhpur and Freiburg University students. The faculties of both the universities have visited each university. Prof. Maximilian Haedicke of Freiburg University is Visiting Professor at NLUJ.
- University of Arizona
The University has entered into an agreement with University Of Arizona, James E. Rogers College Of Law for conducting a dual degree program between the two institutions and collaborative teaching, research and policy efforts, including special courses, workshops, conferences, and faculty visits.
- Bureau of Police Research and Development, New Delhi
The National Law University has entered into memorandum of understanding to conduct collaborative research and capacity building and encourage, promote and initiate relationship between the university and police administration. The University has organized courses for Police Officers.
- University of Johannesburg (Faculty of Law), South Africa
National Law University Jodhpur has entered into memorandum of understanding with Faculty of Law of Johannesburg University to provide cooperation in academic activities of the two faculties that will strengthen mutual understanding, foster friendly cooperation and promote sustainable and productive academic collaboration and exchange between faculty, researchers. Cooperation is envisaged specially in the field of public international law, private international law, international trade law, international business transaction and international I.P.R.
14. NLU-IIT-AIIMS Knowledge Exchange Agreement
A Knowledge Exchange Agreement between NLU, IIT & AIIMS, Jodhpur, was signed on 4 April 2013. It was decided that the three premier institutes of national repute will collaborate on Human Resources, Library & Knowledge resources, Infrastructure resources and Research activities. It was also agreed upon to encourage participation in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities by hosting joint Sports & Cultural Fests on a yearly basis. Coordinators were appointed by all 3 institution heads to facilitate the agreement.
15. NLU-The University Of New Hampshire School Of Law Franklin Pierce Center For Intellectual Property
NLUJ has formalized a Memorandum of Understanding with the university for conducting joint conferences, short term educational programmes and exchange of academic information programmes include Fatulty exchanges and visits include those for the purposes of teaching, study, conference participation, and research.
16. NLUJ-India International Institute of Democracy and Election Management, Election commission of India, New Delhi
NLUJ has formalized a Memorandum of Understanding to Develop initiatives for collaboration in research and knowledge-sharing for a better Understanding of "electoral laws/ reforms and democracy in India and abroad', Organizing conferences and workshops to take forward the research initiative with the aim of developing knowledge, expertise and capacity in electoral laws and democratic
17. NLUJ-The University Of New Hampshire School Of Law Franklin Pierce Center For Intellectual Property- NLUJ has formalized a Memorandum of Understanding with the University of New Hampshire School Of Law Franklin Pierce Center For Intellectual Property for conducting joint conferences, short term educational programmes and exchange of academic information programmes including Faculty exchanges and visits for the purposes of teaching, study, conference participation, and research.
18. NLUJ-India International Institute of Democracy and Election Management, Election Commission of India, New Delhi- NLUJ has formalized a Memorandum of Understanding to develop initiatives for collaboration in research and knowledge-sharing for a better Understanding of "electoral laws/ reforms and democracy in India and abroad', organizing conferences and workshops to take forward the research initiative with the aim of developing knowledge, expertise and capacity in electoral laws and democratic processes.
19. NLUJ-MNLU Mumbai- NLUJ has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai for the purpose of Academic Collaboration that will encompass exchange of students and members of faculty between the Universities as well as other academic activities, research and publications. Additionally, active efforts will be made to develop joint training and research programmes that will be pursued in a collaborative spirit.