The University organises a number of special lectures for students with the aim of bringing them in contact with persons of repute in varied areas of law. Eminent people from judiciary, law firms, industry and academia are invited to deliver lectures and interact with students, the prominent ones being:
1. Prof. Antonio Marzal Yetano, Associate Professor of International Economic Law at the Sorbonne Law School Paris delivered a lecture on International Law on January 10, 2018.
2. Prof. Raphael Cohen-Almagor, Professor, Director MESG, School of Law and Politics, University of Hull, UK delivered a lecture on The Right to Die with Dignity on January 13, 2018.
3. Ms. Sagarika Charkraborty, CEO of Indus IntelliRisk and IntelliSense Services Pvt. Ltd. (IIRIS) delivered a lecture on People Management as the greatest of the Corporate Battles in today's world since majority of the large scale litigations are in corporate on February 23, 2018.
4. Prof. Fernando Chang-Muy, Professor of Law, University of Pennsylvania Law School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA visited the University on March 8, 2018.
5. Dr. Pankaj Jain, Associate Professor, University of North Texas delivered a lecture at auditorium, National Law University Jodhpur titled Dharma and Ecology for Mother Earth on July 17, 2018.
6. Dr. P.M. Nair, IPS (Retd) and Tata Chair Professor, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai delivered a lecture on the topic Law & Law Enforcement: Theory & Practice with Special Reference to Human Trafficking on July 21,2018.
7. Prof. Carl Malamud, Professor at Massachusetts Institute of Technology delivered a lecture on Access to all Knowledge on August 16, 2018.
8. Mr. Rakesh Mohan Sharma, Jail Superintendent, Directorate of Prisons, delivered a lecture on Correctional Administration in India: Issues and Challenges on September 7, 2018
9. Mr. Prashant Reddy, Assistant Professor of IP Laws, NALSAR visited the University on September 24, 2018 and delivered a lecture on Copyright Societies and their repercussions on the Indian Music Industry.